MVP Law is excited to host educational seminars again this year in Kansas City, St. Louis and Des Moines covering topics including employment law, general liability, public sector law and workers’ compensation. These complimentary one day seminars are full of legal updates and hot topic discussions presented by MVP attorneys and special guest speakers. Please know that we are monitoring the Federal, State and Local guidelines for in-person events and will be taking all necessary safety precautions to keep everyone healthy.
The Kansas City & St. Louis Seminars have been approved for the following continuing education credits:
- Insurance Adjuster & Producer CEU’s
- Texas, Oklahoma & Kansas – up to 7 hours including 1 hour of ethics
- 8:25 am – 9:15 am – 1 hour of Ethics*
- 9:20 am – 12:05 pm – 3 hours general credit*
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – 3 hours of general credit*
- Attorney CLE
- Missouri & Kansas – up to 7 hours including 1 hour of ethics
- Nebraska (Kansas City Seminar Only) – up to 4.32 hours
- Iowa (Kansas City Seminar Only) – up to 5.75 hours including 0.75 hours of ethics
- Recertification Credits through HR Certification Institute
- 3.25 Business Hours – morning sessions
- 2.5 HR(General) Hours – afternoon sessions
- SHRM Recertification Credits
- 3.25 PDC’s – morning sessions
- 2.5 PDC’s – afternoon sessions
*partial credit not allowed
Credits for the Des Moines Seminar are pending approval for Insurance Adjuster CEU’s and HRCI & SHRM as outlined above.
For more information about the agenda and speakers for each seminar, please visit their individual pages:
We would love your feedback on the 2020 seminars in regards to the coronavirus pandemic. Currently, we are planning on hosting these events in person but are constantly monitoring regulations and making adjustments as needed.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Hollis at email@example.com or at 913.371.3838