Experience the Difference.
MVP Law Des Moines Seminar
The MVP Law Des Moines Seminar is going to be hosted virtually on September 30th. While we would love to see everyone in person, local health officials have advised us to not host large events at this time. Join us from 9:00am – 4:00pm for a day full of presentations on Iowa workers’ compensation topics.
Continuing education credits for the following will be available:
– Kansas Insurance Producer CE’s – 6 hours of general credit*
– Texas Insurance Adjuster CE’s – 6 hours of general credit*
– Oklahoma Insurance Adjuster CE’s – 6 hours of general credit*
– Missouri Attorney CLE – 6 hours of general credit
– Iowa Attorney CLE – 5 hours of general credit
*Partial credit is not available for adjuster CEUs. You must attend all of the morning sessions from 9:00-11:45am and/or all of the afternoon sessions from 12:45-3:45. The credits are broken up into three hour blocks.
*The agenda topics and speakers are all subject to change.*