Experience the Difference.
MVP defends large and small employers, corporations, governmental entities, and educational institutions in all aspects of employment-related legal matters, and we advise and counsel clients through issues regularly faced by employers with quick and practical solutions.
MVP has extensive experience and expertise in employment law, providing services in a wide spectrum of employment relations, including: client counseling, administrative standards compliance, labor negotiations, mediation, arbitration and employment litigation. When employment disputes occur, firm attorneys assist throughout the alternative dispute resolution process and, if necessary, provide representation in front of state, federal and administrative adjudication proceedings.
- Contracts for all types of employee-related insurance issues, including the provision of health, dental, disability and life insurance, whether offered as standalone benefits or as part of a cafeteria plan
- Assists clients with issues related to workers’ compensation
- Drafts and assists in the creation of benefit plans, including cafeteria plans
- Works with clients to ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to 403(b) plans
- Reviews contracts for the provision of health insurance and other benefits
The firm’s attorneys have appeared before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, state and local employment commissions, and the Department of Labor in all types of discrimination, Family and Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act and OSHA claims. With each change in the law, MVP strives to keep its clients current and in compliance with the law.