The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission posted the following announcement regarding in person Hearings for the remainder of November.
Pease take notice that as of the close of business, 5:00 p.m., on Friday, November 13, 2020, all in person Hearings, of any kind, will be DISCONTINUED at the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, at ALL venues.
- There will be no in person Arbitration or Review hearings of any kind.
- There will be no pro se settlement hearings of any kind.
- Virtual Review Status Call Hearings and Virtual Oral Arguments will still be heard, as scheduled.
- Virtual Arbitration Monthly Status Calls and Virtual Pre-Trial Conferences will still be heard, as scheduled.
- There will be NO PRO SE ARBITRATORS sitting at any venue through the end of November.
- It is hoped that in person hearings will resume after November 30, 2020. An announcement regarding emergency matters will be forthcoming.
Please contact your MVP Illinois attorney with any questions.