In the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 17 MVP Law attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers® and 4 MVP Law attorneys were named to the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers uses a peer review methodology to recognize lawyers for professional excellence in their practice area and geographical location.
David Menghini was once again named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Workers’ Compensation (Employers) “Lawyer of the Year” in Kansas City, KS.
The following MVP attorneys were included in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers in Kansas City, St. Louis and Des Moines.
The 5 attorneys pictured below were recognized by Best Lawyers in Kansas City, KS for the following practice areas:
- Byron Bowles – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- Lawrence Greenbaum – Administrative/Regulatory Law, Commercial Litigation
- Ryan Denk – Employment Law – Management
- George Halper – Banking & Finance Law
- Gregory Goheen – Antitrust Law, Commercial Litigation, Education Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Litigation – Municipal, Municipal Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Best Lawyers introduced a new category for the 2021 edition, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. This category still follows their purely peer review methodology and recognizes attorneys for professional excellence in private practice. The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch typically includes recipients who have been in practice for 5-9 years.
Alan Fogleman was recognized as a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Insurance Law in Kansas City, KS. Aaron Elking, Kendra Oakes and Daniel Schmitz were all recognized as a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Workers’ Compensation – Employers in St. Louis & Kansas City.
Congratulations to all who were recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2021.